If there’s one thing that’s a staple in our household, it’s leafy greens.
We eat at least one bowl of salad every day, and even more now that all five of us are stuck at home most of the time.
And it’s so delicious! The way we prepare it is:
1. we wash the leafy greens and some broccoli
2. we chop them up using a mezzaluna (they’re available online in kitchen stores)
3. we also chop up some nuts, usually walnuts
4. then we add assorted seeds
5. and a salad dressing, made by mixing organic apple cider vinegar, olive oils and herbs
And it looks great in a bowl!
Our goal is that half of our meal is leafy greens and vegetables, and using this method it is really simple to get enough of these very important nutrients.